• Owners of wastewater treatment systems
• Operators of wastewater treatment systems
• Engineering firms that design or operate wastewater treatment systems
• Real estate development firms
• Contractors and Builders
• Private and Public stakeholders
What We Do For Our Customers
• Become a consultant to the engineering firm designing the treatment process.
• Design GPC Filter Processes to be added to wastewater treatment systems.
• Deliver a robust dependable treatment step in the form of the GPC Filter Process added to wastewater treatment systems.
• Design a system that will minimize the discharge of treated effluent out of compliance with permit limitations.
• Provide solutions for reducing the discharge of almost all organic Contaminants of Emerging Concern.
• Describe the performance and environmental impact of the GPC Filter Process.
• Provide plans and specifications, plus a construction cost estimate, for a proposed GPC Filter Process.
• Furnish the proprietary parts needed to construct the GPC Filter Process.
• Train contractors and engineers on how to construct the GPC Filter Process.
• Observe the construction of the GPC Filter Process.
• Train operators on how to use the GPC Filter Process.
• Sell GPC carbon to operate the GPC Filter Process.